Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Study in Drunkeness

I have no idea how this will turn out but I figured I'd try something a little different.  So yeah, I'm a little drunky right now.  I have been obsessively playing my Facebook games, I'm so addicted it's not even funny!!  What can I say, I love me some bejeweled!  Ok that's a lie, it wasn't working, hence my blogging at this obscene hour. If I haven't mentioned it before, I'm a crazy night owl.  Not by choice, I think it's the way I was built.  I did just get done all my other silly games; like Slingo, Words with Friends (I'm sure I was awesome) and Candy Crush Solitaire and now Mr. Labatt is merrily kicking my ass.  Don't expect this drunkenness to be a regular thing, as I state in the title, it's merely an experiment, and my husband, Stacy, thinks I'm being kind of a dumbass at the moment.  I cannot disagree!  Sometimes being a dumbass is exactly what is needed at the end of a day that really kicks your ass, and let me tell you, this day kicked my ass and this is, most assuredly, the end of it!!!  GOODNIGHT!   (I hope to God it's a good morning as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment