Thursday, July 19, 2012

Technology?

Alright alright, so I'm not the most consistent blogger yet.  I'll work on it, promise!
  I see all these awesome blogs with really kickass layouts and I feel a little jealous.  I wish I was more computer savvy, but let's face it, technology is not my bag baby.  Seriously, iphone?  I don't even have a cell phone!  But what about an ipod, or ipad?  Nope, I have a 20 dollar Sears Black Friday special mp3 player and a desktop computer from 2007.  It's the technological stone age at my house!  They all work and do the jobs they are supposed to (most of the time without me hitting them) and that's really all I need.  I have never been one to drool over the Next! Best! Thing! Ever!  Ohmygodyouneedthisnow! 
No thanks, I'll wait.  What am I waiting for?  I have no clue, maybe a super crazy sale to justify it to myself.  You're more likely to find me spending my hard earned cash on my many adorable animals. I swear I'm not a crazy cat lady.  I'm not!  I have more than just cats.  Maybe I don't want to buy the newest and coolest because I know it will be obsolete within 6 months to a year and there's no way I can keep up with that kind of pressure.
 I'm sure there are a few out there that I probably should catch up on. So this is where you come in, any thoughts on what gadgets are essential?? You've read about my lack of technological prowess so be easy on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment