Monday, December 10, 2012

Time to brush off those test taking skills

  I have finally come to the end of the course I've been taking for the past 6 months or so and now it's time for the big final exam which is 80% of my grade!  AH!  I've had to take section quizzes throughout and not to toot my own horn, but I've been pretty much kicking ass so far.  For the quizzes, I was able to print out the test and do it over a period of a few days or longer if needed.  The final test is proctored by a manager at my job and I only have 6 hours to take it.  Needless to say, I'm freaking out a little.  I haven't taken a real test since college and that was more years ago then I care to remember.  I used to be a pretty good test taker, but the anxiety is high with this one.  There is so much material and I worry about second guessing myself into wrong answers.  If anyone has any tried and true test taking tips, I'm all ears! 
  I'm so ready to be done this course!

No comments:

Post a Comment