Monday, May 20, 2013

McNutty in the house!

Quick update on Franklin McNutty, the escape artist hamster.  I came home early from work on Thursday and opened the door to the room he was confined in and there he was!!  He was just kind of walking around like "welcome to my room".  I scooped him up and got him back in his cage where he drank a ton of water, stuffed his little cheeks and promptly passed the F out.  Poor little guy!  He's lost weight (probably all the running around hiding from me) but otherwise seemed to be really healthy.  After I got him secured, I ran around like a crazy person telling the dog that her buddy was found.  The dog, having no idea what was going on got really excited because I was excited and jumped around the house with me.  It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment