Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mr. Franklin McNutty

Our hamster is missing and I'm seriously stressed about it.  It's been 4 days and I don't know how long he can survive out in the wild of the bedroom that I use as an extension of my closet.  It's gotten a little crazy.  I have his food out, his water bottle accessible, his ball open and waiting and an Easter basket with fake grass for him in case he wants to snuggle up for a little nap.  I have the room cordoned off and I know he's still in there because he's been eating the food I leave out. I think the cats suspect that something is up too.  They aren't allowed in that room because of Franklin but lately they have just been sitting by the door and I'm afraid they are going to blow my cover.  See, I haven't told my husband that Franklin is missing yet.  I was hoping to just find him and then tell it to him after the fact as a funny story.  What will not be funny is if he finds out and then proceeds to tear apart the bedroom piece by piece!  That is exactly what will happen if he finds out too so I'm trying to keep it on the DL for now and tempt him out with carrots and treats.  Keep your fingers crossed for a swift recovery of Mr. Franklin McNutty!

No comments:

Post a Comment